This 40-hour Advanced Esthetics course gives licensed estheticians the opportunity to further their knowledge in the field of skin care by learning first-hand how to perform high-demand treatments. At our Institute in Midtown Manhattan, estheticians will be given the opportunity to expand their skincare and business skills by learning how to perform treatments using state-of-the-art machines while receiving high-standard education.
This exclusive Advanced Esthetics Course is the only course in New York City where students can learn how to conduct the eight highest-demand skin care treatments all in one short and flexible program such as, microdermabrasion, oxygen treatment, collagen treatment, three types of deep peels, lymphatic eye treatment, light pulse treatment, four layers facial, and a caviar facial. Students will have the opportunity to learn practical strategies from the infamous salon and spa owner Lia Schorr and our instructors who all have over 20 years of experience in the field of skin care. Because our mission is to provide students with a high-quality yet affordable education, we designed this unique course to be the most affordable yet flexible option for students looking to develop a well-rounded, up-to-date skincare repertoire.
Students can learn:
- Treatment Theory/Practice
- Advanced Skin Analysis
- Ethics & Customer Relations
- Rejuvenating Treatments
- Sales and Marketing Techniques
- Interview Skills
- Microdermabrasion Treatment
- Oxygen Treatment
- Collagen Treatment
- Lymphatic Eye Treatment
- Light Pulse Treatment
- Caviar Facial
Reasons Why Our Program is the One for You
- The Advanced Esthetics course helps skin care professionals to become more marketable and have access to more job opportunities in the skin care industry
- The Advanced Esthetics course builds on the basic skills learned in the 600 Hour Esthetics Course to create a well-rounded, knowledgeable, and up-to-date skin care professional
- Lia Schorr, owner of the Institute, is a well-known European Spa Owner for 40+ years, an author of 3 books, and a skin-care lecturer
- The Lia Schorr Institute has been in existence for 25+ years
- The Lia Schorr Institute is nationally accredited by NACCAS
- The Lia Schorr Institute is a licensed private career school by the New York State Education Department
- The Advanced Eshtetics Curriculum is approved by the New York State Education Department
Starting NEW classes every month!
The Advanced Esthetics recommended to a professional estheticians seeking to expand his or her skincare and business skills.
Amount of Hours:
The Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training Certificate
Monday through Friday 8am-3pm
30 hours a week for two weeks
Monday and Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-12pm
20 hours for three weeks
Monday and Tuesday 6pm-9pm
6 hrs a week for nine weeks